Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm back!



Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I’ve been away for far too long.

But let me tell you: Life after college? It is INSANE. How insane? Well let me give you an idea...

Since December 13th I have:
Graduated
Job searched
Left my old job
Started my new job
Started training for new job
Found and put a down payment on an apartment
Started packing (and throwing away) a ridiculous amount of STUFF (Seriously where did all this stuff come from over the past 24 years?!)
Oh, I also have a boyfriend, friends and family that like seeing me that I also make time for.

 See? INSANE. And there is even more going on that I didn't list.

However, I have discovered one of the many joys I now have... I have time to read! Instead of pulling out a text book or my laptop every time I have a spare moment, I get to pull out a book. Adjusting to that took a while though. I actually had stress over NOT having homework, as odd as that sounds. I kept thinking that I had forgotten an assignment. It took a few weeks, but I’ve finally moved past that.

Things are still crazy busy, but I want to get back to the blog and sharing what I’ve read, shows I’ve seen (or directed, I’m directing a kid’s show this summer!)

So please, keep visiting my blog, there is plenty of fun stuff to come!

I leave you with a gif of the “drunk giraffe”. Because I dare you to watch this and NOT smile. Well, it makes ME smile. Also. Matt Smith. ;) 




I've been away for so long. Comment below and update me on what YOU have been up to! Let's catch up! Happy reading everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You know what? You're brilliant! Thanks so much for commenting, I always reply!